Welcome to MentorWorks'
Talent Accelerator Platform
A virtual career office; bringing professional development straight to you where you need it and when you need it.
What TAP Covers
The MentorWorks Talent Accelerator Platform (TAP), is a comprehensive six (6) lesson career-enhancement framework specifically built with job-seekers of all levels in mind. We provide definitive guidance in professional skill building and key insights into employment factors that make for successful job searches.
KEY OUTCOMES + BENEFITS TO YOU
- Job search direction and confidence
- Market-ready resume and cover letters
- Professional brand and online profiles
- Improved people and interview skills
- Employer advice and negotiation tips
WHO TAP HELPS
- College juniors + seniors
- Graduate + continuing ed students
- Students completing bootcamps + training certificate programs
- Aspiring career-changers switching job paths and/or industries
- Experienced professionals who have been furloughed or are unemployed
EACH LESSON INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- 20-30 minute instructional video
- Best practices and expert tips & tricks
- Current research and suggested reading
- Live webinars with employers and peers
- Online Q+A / live white-boarding
- Virtual career coaching online
- Virtual information sessions
WHY TAP WORKS
The TAP curriculum was developed by career services professionals who have worked closely with thousands of students, employers and recruiters throughout their careers. Our team knows what recruiters, HR and hiring managers want and have partnerships with employers like Liberty Mutual, Wayfair and many more.
6 SELF-PACED, INTERACTIVE LESSONS
A thriving community
1,200+ students and counting
"MentorWorks Talent Accelerator Platform has provided me with tangible relevant technical and soft skills that I can use throughout my career as a technology professional."
TAP Alum, 2021
"The MentorWorks Talent Accelerator Program taught me how to organize my job search and consider both my values and needs when choosing which jobs to apply for. TAP also introduced me to so many new resources to strengthen my resume and cover letters! Most of all, the professionalism and soft skills I developed throughout the program have made me a stronger candidate and a better coworker!"
TAP Alum, 2021